How to Return An Item
We understand that sometimes you change your mind, the color might not be right, or the size simply doesn't fit. TWL aims to work together with you to ensure you have the right gear and are happy with your purchase so we have set up an easy returns process for you to work with.
Returns or Exchanges:
1. Make sure your purchase was within 100 days and is in new/unused condition.
To assist The WOD Life Returns team to process your return efficiently, please ensure that you follow all the instructions below:
2: Head to our dedicated returns portal:
3: Enter your order number and the email address you used when placing the order. If you don’t know your order number, check your email inbox for the order confirmation email.
4: Fill out the necessary information
5: Print off the return label (Australian Customers Only)
6: Package up what is being returned and attach the postage label (Australian Customers Only)
7: Drop the parcel off at an Australia Post Office or Post Box or Parcel Point location (Australian Customers Only)
8: Sit back, relax and our TWL Returns team will process your return.
Return To This Address
The WOD Life
C/O – Returns Department
217 South Road
FEW THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- You are responsible for the return of the product, in an unused, as new condition.
- Please select carefully as there are no returns, exchanges or refunds provided on Nutritional or Supplement Products, Books, and Media.
- Please organize the item to be dropped off and shipped back to our Returns Team. We estimate that the package will arrive back to our warehouse within approximately 4-6 Business Days.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, we will refund the cost of the items or provide a store credit. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
- Where a replacement item is currently out of stock, a refund or store credit will be issued at our discretion.
- Please allow 7-14 Business Days from receipt of returned goods, for your return to be processed.