RETURNS PROCESS - International & NZ Returns
For customers outside Australia, please follow the following returns process:
- If you decide you are not satisfied with your purchase you have 100 days from receipt of purchase to return and obtain a refund.
- You must use the download, print and complete the Return Authorisation HERE to begin the Returns Process.
- Please ensure you include Your Name, Order Number, Shipping Address and details for return or exchange. It is important you complete the Return Authorisation requirements, with all details to assist in the smooth process of your request.
- Please include the Return Authorisation Form with your product in the return package.
- You are responsible for the return of the product, in an unused, as new condition.
- You must select the appropriate method of shipping to return the product. We recommend using Australia Post Registered Mail, so you are able to track your return and confirmed we have received it.
- Upon receipt of the returned items, we will refund the cost of the items or provide a store credit. We will not refund the cost of shipping.
- Where a replacement item is currently out of stock, a refund or store credit will be issued at our discretion.
- Please allow 7-14 Business Days from receipt of returned goods, for your return to be processed.
- We will contact you as soon as the Return or Exchange has been processed by our returns department. Please do not email requesting updates as this will further delay the process.
- Returns Address is as follows:
C/O – Returns Department
217 South Road
Note: Please select carefully as there are no returns, exchanges or refunds provided on Nutritional or Supplement Products, Books, and Media.