I purchased the gift card in duplicate. Can you issue a refund for the other one?


Yes, we can disable the other gift card and issue a refund. All you need to do is to provide us the ORDER ID number, your name, and email address used to purchase the gift card.

Please be reminded that the funds may be available or could take up to 7-10 business days or up to 30 days depending on the bank involved. 

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful
Have more questions? Submit a request



Please sign in to leave a comment.